top of page


Our firm's experienced lawyers can advise you on all of your immigration law matters. These are just some of the categories we can assist you with. Schedule a consultation to find out whether you qualify for immigration to Canada.
Skilled Worker


If you have at least one year of paid, full-time work experience at Skill Level 0, A or B under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) within the last 10 years, and this work experience is in an eligible occupation or you have a valid offer of arranged employment, you may eligible for Permanent Residence.


Other factors include your proficiency in English or French, education, work experience, age and adaptability. We can help you prepare your application under the Skilled Worker Program.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


If you have at least 12 months of paid, full-time (or an equal amount of part-time) work experience in Canada at Skill Level 0, A or B within the last three years, you may be eligible for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must also meet required language levels and live outside Quebec.


Please contact us to determine whether you are eligible under the Canadian Experience Class.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications


The Canadian immigration system recognizes that some applicants cannot meet the requirements under the ordinary categories for Permanent Residence, but would suffer if forced to leave Canada. If you would experience undeserved or disproportionate hardship and suffering by leaving Canada, please contact us to determine your eligibility for Permanent Residence on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. 

Other Categories


Applications under the Investor, Entrepreneur and Self-Employed Classes are currently closed.


These categories may open once again. Please contact us to find out more.

Family Sponsorship


Permanent residents and Canadian citizens can sponsor family members for Permanent Residence. Family members eligible for sponsorship include:

  • Spouse, Common-Law  or Conjugal Partner;

  • Dependent children, including adopted children and children who the sponsor intends to adopt; and

  • Parents and Grandparents. Parents and grandparents may also be eligible to visit Canada for up to two years under the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)


Under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), provinces in Canada may nominate applicants to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for permanent residence. A PNP nomination will expedite your permanent residence application. 


Each province has its own criteria for selecting nominees. Please contact us to determine whether you qualify under a Provincial Nominee Program.

Temporary Residence

Permanent Residence

Working in Canada


If you intend to work in Canada on a temporary basis, you will very likely require a Work Permit. Your employer may may also require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) (formerly Labour Market Opinion, or "LMO") from Employment and Skills Development Canada (ESDC). We have successfully assisted many corporate and individual clients to obtain LMOs and work permits and can do the same for you. We have also obtained Open Work and Study Permits for our clients' accompanying dependents.


We also have extensive experience regarding Intra-Company Transferees, business visitors, and touring artists and athletes. 

Studying in Canada


If you have been accepted to study in Canada, you will need a Study Permit if your program extends beyond 6 months and is full-time and for credit. We can assist you in obtaining a Study Permit.


We have also successfully obtained for our clients work permits for off-campus work, co-op work permits and Post-Graduate Work Permits. 


Visiting Canada


Allow us to ensure your visit to Canada is enjoyable! We can help you determine what documents are necessary and obtain the appropriate authorizations before you visit Canada. 

bottom of page